Effective date: July 2020
Lett Direct, Inc. ("Lett") is a marketing consultant specializing in direct mail catalog marketing and digital marketing services (the "Service").
This page informs you of Lett’s policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Lett’s client or customer (“Client”) data. Lett does not collect, use or disclose data for anyone other than its Clients. Lett does not collect, use or disclose personal data for individual consumers.
Data Collection and Use
Lett collects several different types of data for various purposes to provide and improve its service to its Clients.
Types of Data Collected
While using Lett’s Service, Lett may ask you to provide it with certain data that can be used to contact or identify you as a Client ("Client Data"). That Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Lett may also collect data on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include data such as our Client’s computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to our Client’s browser from Lett Direct, Inc. and stored on our Client’s device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track data and to improve and analyze our Service.
Our Clients can instruct their browsers to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Lett Direct, Inc. uses the collected data from its Clients for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable data so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Client Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide data to us, please note that we transfer the data to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Lett may disclose your data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Lett Direct, Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By phone: (231) 753-8046
- By mail:
Lett Direct, Inc.
7711 Hoiles Drive NW
Williamsburg, MI 49690