Plan Ahead for Holiday Shipping with UPS
by Stephen Lett
To help you plan ahead and better serve your customers this holiday season, UPS is offering the following advice:
- From November 21 to December 30, a limited number of UPS Ground and UPS Standard shipments with transit times of three or more days and with specific origins and destinations will require an additional day in transit.
- All UPS 3-day Select packages shipped on December 19 and 20 will require an additional day in transit. UPS 3-day Select packages shipped on December 20 will be delivered after Christmas.
- Keep in mind the last day to ship to ensure delivery before Christmas Day apply to the following service options:
- UPS 3-Day Select: Monday, December 19 (delivery on Friday, December 23)
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Wednesday, December 21 (delivery on Friday, December 23)
- UPS Next Day Air: Thursday, December 22 (delivery on Friday, December 23)
Learn more about ways to manage your shipments through the UPS Access Point network and by registering for UPS My Choice service.